Sunday, October 27, 2013

Interview

Me: My mother is a hard worker. She provides me and my brother with food, shelter and her love. Even though she has a decent/good job she's always busy working but im glad here to be with her tonight with my mom. How are you t'night?

Mom: I've been good, and im glad to be here with you tonight

Me: Lets get straight to the question. Was it easy to be a parent?

Mom: No, not at all. I loved taking care of you guys, you guys brighten my day and made me laugh a couple times.

Me: what about dad, did he take care of us alot? or did you do most of the work

Mom: It was mostly me who took care of you guys

Me: And it wasnt hard at all?

Mom: Not at all. I taught you guys well and you guys were respectful to me and listen to me and now here you guys are, still being good and listening to me.

Me: Well your a strong mom and I didnt know that. Always learning something new. You always work and me and Huy never get to see you and spend alot of time with you, do you cherish every second you see us?

Mom: Yes, i love spending time with you guys when i have time cause when you guys get older you guys will be busy and i wont be busy, i wont be able to see you guys as much so i do cherish spending time with you.

Me: I also love spending time with you too haha like right now! Now the real question. Do you love Huy and I?

Mom: yes.

Me: yes... thats all you can say?!

Mom: I do love you guys, I love you guys the most out of this whole entire world. you guys will always be in my heart.

Me: Awhh well i love you too and im glad we had this talk, this is meaningful to me and i want to thank you for being my mom and having me in this world. thanks for letting me interview you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment